Fiberguide has been supporting the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in taking their concepts and ideas to market since 1977. Our staff of engineers, technical sales professionals, and experienced production team unites in developing the perfect custom fiber optic bundles to suit your application.
We design and engineer assemblies using not only our own pure silica core/silica clad, silica core/plastic clad fibers, but borosilicate glass fiber, ESKA™ plastic optical fiber, fluoride fiber, chalcogenide fiber, erbium-doped fiber and polarization maintaining fiber as well. Available with numerical apertures (N.A.’s) from 0.12 (full acceptance angle 14°) to 0.66 (full acceptance angle 82°), with the widest range of custom and standard endfittings/connectors and outer jackets to tailor a product to your technical and economic requisites.
- Medical Devices
- Bioanalytical Instrumentation
- Temperature Range: -269°C to +600°C
- Vacuum Compatible: 10-9 Torr
- Chemical Resistant: Acids, Bases, and Organic Solvents
- Radiation Resistant: Gamma, E-beam, Fast Neutrons, and X-ray
- Operating Wavelengths: 180nm – 2200nm
- Length: Up to 100 meters
- Active Area Geometries: Circular, Arc, Segmented, Rectangle, Concentric, Square, Linear, Hexagonal, or other unique geometric shapes.
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.