Fiberguide’s fiber optic capillary tubing uses polyimide coating to provide exceptional durability and resistance to abrasion.
Drawn to extremely tight tolerances, we have fine dimensional control.
This tubing is thermally stable and chemically resistant, allowing for use in a variety of demanding applications and harsh environments.
This product is popular for use in medical devices and bioanalytical instruments.
- Medical Devices
- Bioanalytical Instruments
- Pure Fused Silica Construction
- Outside Diameters: 90µm – 435µm
- Inside Diameters: 2µm – 320µm
- Coating: Polyimide
- Temperature Range: -190°C to +350°C / -310°F to +662°F
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.